Ok so here’s an update in about 200 words….more because I don’t really have capacity for more J
I have worked intense hours trying to get setup but I think I’m just about there and next week can really start canvassing for business!!
Two weeks into my new business Marketing Works and here are a few thoughts.
- I love it!
- Working from home has its advantages (if you could see my dress code you’d understandJ
- My brain has never swum with more information overload ever!!!!
- I feel more accomplished and inadequate all merged into one large bundle than I have ever felt before
- I feel empowered
- I am scared absolutely beyond belief and flit between being so pumped and so scared of failure every 30 seconds
- I have read and upskilled myself and tingle with all the knowledge and information I have gained in the past two weeks
- I am more passionate about marketing than I have been in the past 5 years
- I am seeing my baby girl sprout before my eyes BUT the difference is I’m around to see it
- I baked cupcakes with my little guy for baker baker yesterday and it rocked!
- I’m more focused and determined than ever before
- I’ve lost 2kgs because I’ve been able to get to the gym and focus on me for a change
- I’m able to click post to this blog post and then go lie on the carpet for 20 min and play with the Kat before I go fetch the ginger
- This has been the best thing to ever happen to me
And……tonight I have date night hubby….for the first time in ages.
LIFE IS GOOD!
So have an awesome weekend everyone.